Monday, January 12, 2015

CSI January Challenge: Case # 152

GOOD MORNING BLOG-WORLD!  CSI has another super fun challenge going on, 

Here is my take on the challenge, as January Guest Designer:


Here's how I did the challenge:

1. The Scene- I was inspired by the cake in the photo.
2. The Scheme- I used all five colors.
3. Evidence- I used mesh, polka dots, bow, jewels, scallops, paint, watercolor background, and    
birthday accent.
4. Testimony- I documented a favorite gift,  wrote my journaling as a thank you note, and used the inspo word: gift.  

I had so much fun with this challenge.  I was glad to document my favorite gift of all time.  My son and husband make a cake for me every year.  Cole loves to decorate with tons of sprinkles on top.  It was the best tasting cake I've ever had.

What has been the best gift you've ever received? 



                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment