Sunday, March 6, 2016

Scrapbook Supply Haul and New Layout

I'm a bit excited about my shopping trip a few days ago.  You see, here in Sugarloaf Key, Florida, there are literally no craft supply stores.  I have to purchase every single scrappy item online, which is no fun at all.  But, the other day, I popped into the local Bealls and found a few hidden gems.  


Can you believe it?  I know they aren't brand new collections or anything, but they are new to me!  

Here's what i found:

-Pebbles "Basics" 12x12 paper pad
-Crate Paper "Boys Rule" 12x12 paper pad
-MME Jubilee "Sherbet" 6x6 paper pad
-MME Jubilee "Tangerine" 6x6 paper pad
-We R Memory Keepers "Chalkboard" 6x6 paper pad
-MME Jubilee "Wonder" Chipboard Elements
-MME Jubilee "Sherbet" Chipboard Elements
-MME Jubilee "Tangerine" Chipboard Elements
-MME Niche "On Trend" Gold Chipboard Alpha Stickers
-Simple Stories "I Am" 4x6 Clear Sticker Sheets

Yay!

I was inspired by my new products and made a fun layout:


The photo is of me and my awesome stepmother.


I layered some patterned paper behind my photo and added a doily from my stash.


I added my title and a  few purple flower chipboard stickers and fell in love with the color combination.  I don't think I ever used these colors together on a layout, but i think they work well together


I added my journaling, date stamp, a mini gray clothespin and scattered a few purple sequins from my stash to finish my page.

Have you had a recent haul?  I would love to here about what you found.

2 comments: