Monday, December 8, 2014

Adding Dimension with Paper

I love adding dimension to all of my layouts.  My favorite way to do this is to add a bunch of layers behind my photo.  The first set of layers I add is actually 2-4 sheets of white copy paper behind the photo.  I like this method because it doesn’t take away from the photo and it creates more white on my layout.  I love white.  Then I like to pick a patterned paper to mat the photo and copy paper on.  In this case it was the lime green paper that came in the Studio Calico's Park Ave. kits. After that, I like to have fun and find ways to be creative!  




 Studio Calico's Weekly Challenge was to add dimension using paper.  After my basic layering techniques, I then added more patterned paper from the kit, a PL card, I cut flowers from a patterned paper, cut-out some banners from copy paper scraps, and even used a branding strip as a border along the top.  This challenge was right up my alley.    

No comments:

Post a Comment