Tuesday, December 9, 2014

WARNING: My Cat Used My Layout as Her Bed!

I know, I know.......it's my fault, not my cat Lilly's fault.  I left my finished page lying on the dining room table and apparently it looked too cozy for her to pass up.  Lesson learned.  So after I dusted all the white fur from my masterpiece, this is what I'm left with:


It could have been worse.  She could have used it for a scratching post I suppose.  I can deal with a few wrinkles.  Just try to ignore them if at all possible. Okay, moving on..........

I used my Studio Calico Park Ave Kits to create my layout.  It's my favorite kit so far. 

I made this layout with a challenge by Marcy Penner  and Stephanie Bryan called Creative Jumpstarts 05.  They are some of my favorite scrappers ever!  The challenge was to use a BIG title.  Big could mean large letters, many letters in your title, and I suppose you could just use the word BIG.  
Have you used a big title for a project lately?  




No comments:

Post a Comment