Sunday, December 14, 2014

CSI Layout Feature and January Guest Designer

OOPS, I did it again..............(5 points if you can name that song!)

But seriously, I can't believe it happened again. 
CSI Color Stories Inspiration had another challenge.



I participated in the challenge with this layout:


My layout and four others were chosen as the featured Case File Favorites.   The five of us were invited to be Guest Designers (aka Special Deputies) for the month of January.  What an honor this is.  CSI has been so kind to me and has given me a chance to showcase my work.  I couldn't be happier.  Their website is bursting at the seams with inspiration and challenges.  




2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't mind that I am lurking and rather than leave love on each and every single layout (I would, trust me) I'll just say you have a unique and wonderful scrapping style that I just love. I wanna scraplift them all but for now, I'll settle for Pinning a bunch of them :) (kate)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Kate. You are so sweet! I'm totally flattered that you admire my work. Lurk as much as you want. I recently started this blog and still trying to figure out proper blogging. Thanks for all the love.

      Delete