Sunday, December 28, 2014

I love sketches!

I love a good sketch.  I found one at Scrap Our Stash Challenge Blog.


December Sketch & Stash Challenge #21: Use the sketch as inspiration for your layout AND use as much product from your stash.


Here is my take on the challenge:


#1: I love this sketch so much that I hardly changed it.  My son's 2011 Christmas Morning photos fit perfect with the design.

#2: All my product for this layout came from my stash.  Most of it is Crate Paper's DIY Shop Line.  I love how it gave a vintage feel to my photos.

Do you use product from your older stash frequently? Or do you stick with the new stuff?



7 comments:

  1. Such cute photos of your son! Love the papers that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout! Love how your layout came out, great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute page and fantastic take on the sketch! Thank you so much for linking up with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love this layout! Awesome take on the sketch and such a cute little fella! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete